Mi., 08. Sept.|
Zeit & Ort
08. Sept. 2021, 17:00
Über die Veranstaltung
This is the announcement we hoped we wouldn't have to make.
Due to the outbreaks of COVID-19 and the decision of some countries to include Spain in the list of countries not safe to travel, all the measures of restriction, quarantine, closing of borders and cancellation of flights, make it impossible for us to continue with the festival.
We are very sorry for all the inconvenience this decision may cause you, but we have to postpone this edition of the HIGH until next year, the new dates are from 8 to 12 September 2021.
If any of you allow them to travel and spend a few days of vacation in Calafell, the same weekend that the festival had to be, on 4 and 5 September 2020, send us an email, we are trying to organize a small capacity party greatly reduced at Hotel Canada.
Stay safe friends and see you in September ...
HIGH ROCK-A-BILLY TEAM